Uncanny Inspiration Uncanny Inspiration

One of your better works, though it feels like it really drags on and on, it also seems like it starts to build up momentum and then resets before reaching a climax :(

Blacklawn responds:

One of my better works is only 3 stars? Well, that sucks. This one is fairly old, have you heard some of the more recent ones?

Rezistor - Go Away Rezistor - Go Away

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fantastic, ignore the dicks zero bombing this, it's fantastic.

idfpower responds:

Thanks for the comment :) Indeed, there's no point reasoning with such ppl :) Thanks again for the kind words and for rating this song, much appreciated :)

Angels In The Sky Angels In The Sky

Wow that was pretty good, I was worried at a few points in the song that it was going to repeat itself too much but then bam right when it started to it switched things up. Great song

idfpower responds:

Well I like to build music themes by mixing synth lines that don't sound spectacular on their own, but which are capable of building a nice and interesting multilayered sound texture - and I normally tend to introduce the "ingredients" one by one; plus I often use a little "trick": I throw a more static / repetitive sequence before introducing the next theme or changing the vibe of the song - it helps maximizing the impact :) Cheap and simple, but it works (well...most of the time) :)

Waterfall City Tower Waterfall City Tower

I like it, though I don't like the void at the end, was hoping the song would loop, oh well. I like the time travelling theme by the way :) Sorry for not giving a more useful review, tad tired today.

alternativesolution responds:

Ah. Most of my non-loops don't loop, with the exception of "Finality" :P Glad to hear you like the music and theme, though! And no worries on the review - I'm just happy you took a listen, let alone leave some feedback =) Thanks!

Faelintyr Faelintyr

Make your sig smaller and I'll start reviewing properly.

Atyrius responds:

Oh my apologies, I think I uploaded that pic in the wrong spot because I did not mean to make that my sig. :) Thanks for actually letting me know so I could correct it. haha

Empire Empire

I didn't like how long the build up at the start was, from 0 to 23s, then the ending seemed a bit short and unfinished, not your best work.

TitanMusic responds:

Thanks for the honesty man. I set a certain amount of time aside to do this song and I didn't want to go over it. If this makes it to the album I shall give it a proper fix up

Dratz Dratz

Hate it, sounds terrible to me, especially the piano, the song sounds cluttered and unpolished, I would give a 1 though it might just not be to my taste or I'm missing something so I gave you a 3.

MockOff responds:

Hmm, what's wrong with the piano? Its got a low arpeggio going on throughout the thing. I thought it gave it a paranoia type feeling. You called it cluttered so I think it worked?

Rising Rising

Fantastic, can't fault a thing in it, shame it wasn't accepted it's excellent A+++

NikeTheSword responds:

I knew it! All hope is not lost and I can continue my composing!
Jokes aside, I thank you truly for your score! :)

Spider-Man fan-made theme Spider-Man fan-made theme

I'm not sure what it is but it seems to be missing something

Sonic Change Orch Sonic Change Orch

Does there need to be 6 seconds of nothing at the start, seems a bit long. Other than that not bad, though it did seem to just suddenly shift pretty suddenly and then end.

Bspendlove responds:

No there does not, I do not know why there is a 6 seconds silent at the start, I know what you mean now but seems a bit long. xD

It is a very short piece, I was thinking of taking it off further at the end but I never got onto it, might have to get back onto it soon. Thanks for listening! :)