Totalitarian Tom Totalitarian Tom

Newgrounds is is dead. Newgrounds remains dead. And we have killed him. Yet his shadow still looms. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

Smell you later Krillin Smell you later Krillin

Not bad, though I think it would have been better if Krillen had of been killed by Picolo like in the show and then rezed without a nose.

Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

This is the worst thing I've ever seen on here why did you feature this speedosausage?

Flixel-Tutorial #2 Flixel-Tutorial #2

Great tutorial, hopefully work like this sparks a renaissance of game creation :)

Schulles responds:

Would love to see that!

Giggi's Quest (Prototype) Giggi's Quest (Prototype)

Wow, that was surprisingly bad

Flixel-Tutorial #1 Flixel-Tutorial #1

Need to be able to restart

Uncanny Inspiration Uncanny Inspiration

One of your better works, though it feels like it really drags on and on, it also seems like it starts to build up momentum and then resets before reaching a climax :(

Blacklawn responds:

One of my better works is only 3 stars? Well, that sucks. This one is fairly old, have you heard some of the more recent ones?

Rezistor - Go Away Rezistor - Go Away

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fantastic, ignore the dicks zero bombing this, it's fantastic.

idfpower responds:

Thanks for the comment :) Indeed, there's no point reasoning with such ppl :) Thanks again for the kind words and for rating this song, much appreciated :)

Angels In The Sky Angels In The Sky

Wow that was pretty good, I was worried at a few points in the song that it was going to repeat itself too much but then bam right when it started to it switched things up. Great song

idfpower responds:

Well I like to build music themes by mixing synth lines that don't sound spectacular on their own, but which are capable of building a nice and interesting multilayered sound texture - and I normally tend to introduce the "ingredients" one by one; plus I often use a little "trick": I throw a more static / repetitive sequence before introducing the next theme or changing the vibe of the song - it helps maximizing the impact :) Cheap and simple, but it works (well...most of the time) :)

Magmar Magmar

Did you start drawing boobs and then realise they looked like magmars forhead, sneaky devil you, :)

LegolaSS responds:

needed to have a thumbnail that looked like boobs and while scribbling ideas down i noticed it looked like one of them pokeythingys i used the know... a quick Google search later, a few phone calls and a couple of whisky later... this picture was born